Monday, October 20, 2008

another update.

No, he hasn't been found....but I finally called the women involved. (They seemed to have disappeared from this world!) The one from the south was visiting the one nearby, so I had them together at one time! They were so rude and blaming it all on me! They said that my way of searching was the reason why nobody would ever call me, even if somone did see him! The nerve! They did/do nothing (and go on living happily ever after!) and I'm searching high and low!


The one nearby, my "friend"/ex-neighbor, was full of lame excuses why she hadn't been in touch with me....really....if someone, you've known for almost 20 years (and have lived next door to, for almost 10 years) can act like this...so unsensitive and so callous!

And all at the expense of a poor innocent animal! They kept lying about what they had said and done...and about the time-line.....2 women of (about) 50 and 70 years old! Very adult-like....NOT! I never ever want anything to do with them, again!


In the meantime, I keep calling all the offical pet-missing-places, but nothing! Because of all their lies, I'm not convinced anymore that the sweety is indeed where they say he is, so tomorrow, I'm going to widen the search and inform everyone, I can think of, between here and Bavel! Just in case, they dumped him somewhere else!


My hopes of ever finding him, are getting less and less, but I won't give up....miracles do happen, don't they?

1 comment:

Dorith said...

Hallo Elma,
Ik hoop toch dat je binnenkort de draad weer op kan pakken (dubbelzinnig!!).

Groetjes ~ Dorith