Monday, November 24, 2008

new update on my missing stray-cat

It's been over a month since I wrote here last....I just wasn't in the mood, because I'm still grieving over my lost cat. A lot!

I've done so much more to find him....I went back to Bavel, because someone was sure, he had joined the group of stray-cats around her house and at that same time, I put up flyers at every gasstation (on the high-way) on the way from here to there and back; 14 all together, just in case that woman dumped him somewhere halfway or in case, he is on his way back to me.

I bought several adds in newspapers, both locally and national. I still call all the missing-pets-places weekly.

And I had flyers delivered house-to-house in all 2100 houses in the whole village of Bavel, offering a reward for the person who brought him back to me alive. Since then, I received several calls and E-mails with pictures of red cats, but it was always the wrong red cat.

And now it's 2 months and 1 day, that he's been missing....winter has come and there is snow....and that poor sweety just vanished into thin air....I really don't believe anymore that I will ever see him again...or that I'll ever hear what happened to him...and that is breaking my heart!

I'm still literally ill because of this. I can't eat/sleep...spend nights on the toilet....I have not listened to any music since day 1 and haven't crocheted or sewn a thing. I just can't!

Most people around me just don't understand....they either say, I should move on or they have backed off completely and stay away (they even "forgot" my birthday! Well, they didn't have to worry...I wasn't in the mood to celebrate, anyway!); "friends" since a long time....can you believe it? If they had something similar happen to them, I would never do that....I would offer support for as long as they needed it...but I guess, people are not like that, anymore... It makes me sad and angry...that people, you've been friends with for a long time, can just act like that....so I learned a huge lesson! Again!

Somehow, I'll have to find a way to deal with this huge loss...if only for my 4 other pets, who completely rely on me, but at the moment, I just don't know how....I'm still too sad!

No comments: