Tuesday, October 14, 2008

short update on my missing cat.

Last Sunday, I went to Bavel again. A man had called me and he told me, he had seen my cat, twice! It was definitely him! So, I made an appointment with this man to meet him on Sunday at lunch time and I drove the 150 kms/95 miles south again. Only to find this man NOT at home! I just couldn't believe it! How can one person do this to another person? To give me so much hope! And to be so callous!


While I was there, I searched more, of course and also asked more people about him, but nothing! I just can't believe how a cat can just disappear into thin air like this! I really can't!


This morning, I called all the official places again....where I had registered him missing...but nothing!


I'm still literally ill because of all this and I just don't know what to do if he will never be found.... That poor, poor animal!


I made a special hyves-site about him; it's in Dutch, but please, spread it around if you know someone in the Netherlands! Thanks!


http://roodje-vermist.hyves.nl/



No comments: