Friday, January 23, 2009

Zoë is very ill...



Today, we were at the vet's once again...Zoë is so very ill. Her asthma is very bad, she has a huge throat-infection, that just doesn't go away and now, she is lethargic and not eating.... She is not even 17 months old, so I'm very, very worried!

The injections, she is getting, aren't working as they should...next week, she'll have more injections. Maybe, she needs a "little" longer to accept this medicine...let's hope, that's "all".

In the meantime, I'm trying my best to get her to eat anything. She normally only likes her biscuits, but her throat is too sore for that, so I'm tempting her with soft(er) food...she is interested because she is hungry, but eating is just too painful.

I hope, she will eat something by herself soon; otherwise she will have to be force-fed by the vet. *sigh*


1 comment:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

sending good thoughts your way. Get better soon Zoe