Sunday, December 14, 2008

couple of budgies


At last, I finished the budgies today. One was already finished and the other one "just" needed sewing together and then, I made them a swing, too.

Unfortunately, they kept falling backwards, so I had to use black thread and that is visible. I wish I knew another way of securing them, because this is not so nice.

But....I have them hanging under the big lamp in the livingroom, so the background is not one light color, so where they are now, you can't really tell that I used black thread. ;-)

2 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

those are adorable, maybe velcro on the bottom of their feet, or glue them in place, but if you want to be able to take them off then that would not be the best...if their wings were open they could be hooked onto the swing by theirwings...either way they are cute...

beth said...

wat zijn ze leuk geworden.
heb je een patroon of maak je ze vanaf een foto?
je kunt ze misschien vast zetten met kattendarm, van dat doorzichtige draad.

groetjes wollie
http://wollieland.web-log.nl/